Monday, September 20, 2010

my name is lexi, i am 15 as of semtember 18th =]  I attend cameron high school. I am a freshman. I love music, i listen to it about 24 hours a day, it's amazing. there are so many different types of  music. The music i like the best is rock, pop, and country! i also enjoy hanging out with my friends, (always on the go) :) haha i am a very out going person! im a pretty well laid back person i would say so. i guess you could say im addicted to facebook ......... :\  i live on a farm, i have cows, sheep, goats and  rabbits. i hate them all! lol I like to go hunting with my brother too.  well thats about all for now....... send me a message =).

5 comments:

  1. Zoooo my goodness... your destracting me in my clase! so why so colorful? naw.. im just trollin is cute... yeah thats a manly word for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's* cute... my bad.. and you made me wring that horrid word twice now >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work on color change. You need to post more often. You are missing 2 blogs. One on your favorite artist and one on what you hope to learn in this class. This needs to be done by the end of class on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a very dramatic blog! I like to see the patterns and colors. But, what about some posts about your class experiences and game ideas?

    ReplyDelete